Business Scam

Here's a new one. I have seen a lot of scams in my day but this one is new. The tell tale signs of a typical scam are there. Check it out. See if you can spot them. The email is verbatum. Nothing has been altered,

From: Bailey Carter <web@ynu.edu.cn>
To:
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:10 AM
Subject: your f o b price


Compliments of the day,


My company has asked me to make inquiries into the purchase of your company’s product listed on site; I wish to know the originality of this product because we are aware they make fake product also over.


So we wish to know how genuine this product is and the warranty of this product as we wish to make large amount in purchase of this product.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.


Regards,


Mrs Bailey Carter.

Marketing & General Manager.

Great & Tonnes Universal Ltd

5575 Mitchell Avenue, Riverside

California 92505

United States

Tel: +1 244-709-7518
 
I looked this number us on google and lowin behold don't I find even more scams to watch out for.