Visit Savannah: The Public Kitchen & Bar - Savannah, GA


After the long drive into Savannah from Fort Lauderdale to spend the Labor Day weekend as a mini family vacation, we were famished and looking to eat. Without stopping at the hotel to check-in, we headed straight to The Public Kitchen & Bar for lunch.

The impression I got of The Public Kitchen & Bar is that it is a cool dining spot with friendly staff and awesome (fake) grass walls that surely entertained my niece and nephew. All that is fine and dandy, but the food is what makes the most lasting impression.


I ordered the Paella. I liked it, I just didn't like that it was so tart but the rice was cooked perfectly and in the end I cleaned my plate.


My sister had the Vegetarian (Black Bean Burger). She said it was one of favorite meals of the trip.


My mom had the Crabby Patty. She complained that it had too much filler and wasn't crabby enough but still tasted good.


We had no plans to order dessert but after peeping the desserts at the table next to us, we ordered the Berry Trifle to share. It was a strong finish to the meal, I wish I had ordered my own!




The Public Kitchen & Bar
1 W Liberty St SavannahGA 31401
(912) 200-4045
www.thepublickitchen.com
The Public Kitchen & Bar on Urbanspoon