Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - New Orleans, LA


I was pleasantly surprised by my trip to the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. I thought this was going to be something that catered only to kids and that I would be bored as hell, but I had a good time. It is a small place but I still managed to spend over 1.5 hours here. Besides seeing all the sea/wet animals, inside the aquarium you can also check out Parakeet Pointe, but since I was too lazy to use my map I never found or saw it, but it must be interesting, I suppose. 


At the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas there is definitely lots to see, experience and learn about if you are about that aquatic life or even if you're not.


Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
1 Canal St New Orleans, LA 70130
(504) 581-4629
www.auduboninstitute.org/visit/aquarium