Sushi Village - Metairie, LA


Sushi Village is less of a village and more of a small, casual restaurant in a shopping center, however the atmosphere is comfortable and the staff (sushi chef and 1 waitress) were pleasant.


Every meal at Sushi Village come with Soup and Salad. Both were very small and lackluster. The Miso Soup wasn't bad per say, but was room temperature which killed any desire I had to maybe like it.


I wasn't extreme hungry, so I ordered the 12 Piece Sashimi Entree. The fish was fresh with a clean taste, however, some of the pieces could have been a little bigger.


My dining partner ordered the Hibachi Steak and Salmon. He thought that it was pretty good but still was nothing write home about.


I am obsessed with Fried Oreos so when I saw them on the menu, I had to have some. Typically Fried Oreos have a thick cake like batter, but I liked that these were a little lighter and that they used tempura batter to compliment the style of the restaurant.


One great thing about Sushi Village is that they offer an all-you-can-eat selection so if you are trying to get a bang for your buck then this restaurant will suit you just fine but just for a casual sit down meal, there are better options out there.


Sushi Village
3535 Severn Ave Metairie, LA 70002
(504) 885-8678
www.metairiesushivillage.com
Sushi Village on Urbanspoon