The Kupcake Factory Gourmet Cupcakes - Metairie, LA


I am cupcake crazy and always on the hunt for the tasty morsels. So, when I discovered The Kupcake Factory, that has locations in Kenner, New Orleans and Metairie, I wanted to try them.



Let me start by saying that the shop was nice, the staff was friendly and the cupcakes are baked fresh daily. However, the packing was horrible (they put the cupcakes in the box without a divider) and the flavor of the cupcakes were lacking. 


Not that the were dry, but they all could have been a little more moist and I didn't understand why a Birthday Cake Cupcake would have cream cheese frosting and not buttercream. In fact, I ordered 4 different types and they all had the same type of frosting.


One thing I did like is that the cupcakes have an appropriate amount of frosting.


The cupcakes were satisfactory but surely could have been better.



Kupcake Factory Gourmet Cupcakes on UrbanspoonThe Kupcake Factory