Eating My Way Through the Cheesecake Factory Menu: Chicken Bellagio, Tiramisu Cheesecake


Chicken Bellagio
Crispy Coated Chicken Breast over Basil Pasta and Parmesan Cream Sauce Topped with Prosciutto and Arugula Salad. 

This is the same chicken that is used in the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. The chicken is pounded so that it is very thin and coated with a light and crispy batter. Despite this process, the chicken is still very moist. The pasta was cooked well but I couldn't exactly distinguish the basil flavor. The Parmesan cream sauce wasn't heavy and gave the dish flavor without overpowering. The arugula salad that tops the dish is fresh and if you feel guilty about eating at Cheesecake Factory, it will help trick your sense into believing what you ate was somewhat healthy. Overall, it was pasta but didn't feel like too heavy of a dish, it's just that the portion is huge and if you actual succeed in eating it all, you will be stuffed.






Tiramisu Cheesecake
Wonderful Cheesecake and Tiramisu Combined into one Amazing Dessert! 

I like Tiramisu and I like cheesecake, but combined I found it to be a strange and I realized that I rather enjoy them separately than together.